Sharing my passion for handcrafted jewelry, paper making, and living a creative life.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

One a Day in May

This winter felt longer than usual, partly because it really was longer (we still have snow), and partly because of other life 'stuff.'  The bottom line...my muse didn't like it so she took a holiday.  But the ice on the lake has finally melted, my muse is back and we're ready to make some art.

I had Chinese take-out with a friend last week and my fortune said, "Your life will be prosperous if you use your creativity."  Everyone knows that it makes good sense to base important financial decisions on a fortune cookie so I ordered a new kiln!

"Prosperity" - May 1
To celebrate spring and re-awakenings, I plan to create at least one piece of art in any medium every day in May. I always love to hear from you!  Happy, happy spring!

4 comments:

  1. Love this Liz, the red Chinese character is perfect, sets it off so fab! What a fortuitous piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you and THE KILN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, great start to to your art-a-day in May! And brilliant news about the kiln!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combination of lettering and the coin. Very effective in conveying the message.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave comments. It means a lot to me.