Sharing my passion for handcrafted jewelry, paper making, and living a creative life.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

One a Day in May - Day 21 - Flower basket card

I can't believe I've made it this far into my personal challenge to produce at least one piece a day in May.  There have been days, like today, that I feel too tired to do anything but have a bath and go to bed; but I made myself a promise (and then foolishly announced it to the world!) so here is today's challenge piece. 

Pressed flower assortment in birch bark 'basket' on gladiola leaf paper card.
As soon as I finish a few more cards for my space at the Artisan Centre, I'm going to start working on replenishing my Etsy shop.  One listing a day?  Maybe.

3 comments:

  1. I really love these cards. The handmade paper is wonderful with the flowers, and I love the Birch bark basket in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is packed with color and your pressed flowers, beautiful Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really this one is packed with color and your pressed flowers, beautiful Liz!
    send gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave comments. It means a lot to me.