Sharing my passion for handcrafted jewelry, paper making, and living a creative life.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

One a Day in May - Day 4

I had to push myself to produce something this evening.  After working all day I succumbed to a nap and then I had a meeting to attend which is for a very cool project to market and sell the arts in our region (The Enterprising Artisans Project).  Then I came home and submitted some photographs of my work for the power point presentation they are doing at trades fairs in the region to promote the project.  And then there was 'Survivor!'  So I really did have some excuses but I knew if I used them today, I would find new ones tomorrow and the next day and pretty soon this One a Day in May challenge of mine would go the way of my diets.
Mixed media (acrylic, watercolour, ink) mounted on kraft cardstock card.

3 comments:

  1. Good that you did not give up. It is actually a challenge even if it is for only one month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I know how hard it can be to stick to those monthly challenges, but they can be fabulous for growth and creating a new habit of inspiration, rather than waiting for "The Muse" to hit. Keep at it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go girl Go! Another lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave comments. It means a lot to me.