Sharing my passion for handcrafted jewelry, paper making, and living a creative life.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

One a Day in May - Day 15 - Dippity Doo Dah Day!

I know it's really Zippity but I dipped another 2 dozen candles today so it's a bad play on words.  It was an absolutely gorgeous day so I did a ton of things outside after I got the candles dipped.  


I took a break from my work today to just sit on the beach and enjoy the view and to reflect.  The winter was long and changes in my own life made it feel longer and darker.  But I am so thankful for days like this when I can feel the sun again.


6 comments:

  1. Love the colours of your candles - gorgeous! And remember...summer is on its way! Soon there will be lots more sunshine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing fantastic with your goal of art-a-day!! You're very inspiring because I know you are very busy and have a lot on your mind! Do you find it therapeutic and relaxing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement! Sometimes I find it very therapeutic and some days it's an added stress. But in the end I'm feeling good that I'm producing again and not allowing excuses to get in my way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous photos!!
    Wished I lived by the water!

    So glad I found you through the miz kate dot com Artist blog hop!
    I am your newest blog follower. :)
    Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

    I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!

    Best,
    Mary C. Nasser
    http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so delighted to see you back posting again!! Love the candles and handmade papers. And soap. I love handmade soap. Been way too long since I made some. Have a marvelous May, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you both stopped by! I hope I see you back here lots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave comments. It means a lot to me.