Sharing my passion for handcrafted jewelry, paper making, and living a creative life.

Friday, May 27, 2011

One a Day in May - Day 27 - Four Leaf Clover

This was a quick and simple card to make at the end of a very busy day but that's  only because much of the work had already been done.


The paper, from my stash, is made from corn husks and recycled paper.  I haven't started making new paper yet this spring.  I spend a great deal of my time from late spring until early fall collecting plant fibres and then processing them to make my handmade paper.   I especially enjoy sunny summer days when I can float around on my floaty chair on the lake while I strip plant fibre and then make the paper outdoors.

I made the four leaf clover print from one that I found on a large plant along with several others last summer.  So this evening, all I had to do was put together the pieces for this card.  And now I'm going to fall into bed.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave comments. It means a lot to me.