Sharing my passion for handcrafted jewelry, paper making, and living a creative life.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

One a Day in May - Day 28 - We all fall down!

Okay, it had to happen.  I just can't do a single thing tonight.  I've been going since 5:30 this morning and it's now 10:30 pm and something has to give.  I guess I could consider this blog post my creative bit for the day.  A bit of a stretch, I know. 

We've had endless rain and/or snow this past couple of weeks and the water is climbing higher and higher.  This is right in front of my house where only some of the fill has been added since construction.


The crashing waves breached my 3 foot rock wall which a few weeks ago was about 15 feet away from the lake.  That's a lot of water!

My fire pit is buried now.  I hope the water level peaks soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comments. It means a lot to me.