Sharing my passion for handcrafted jewelry, paper making, and living a creative life.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

One a Day in May - Day 3

Remember what I said about knowing when to stop?  Compared to yesterday's understated elegance,  today's card is more overstated chaos.  And I have more flowers stuck to my fingers than I do to the card!  Which was part of the problem.  I kept tearing the pressed flowers but then parts of them stayed glued down so I had to cover them up with more flowers and ended up with a bit of a jumble. 
Pansies & viola on handmade corn husk paper
I also managed to cut and stamp the lavender soap I made the other night.
I'm going to try to get up earlier tomorrow morning and get into my studio before my day job uses up all my energy!

3 comments:

  1. I like it and it does not look overdone at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so busy! Everything looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Liz!! Love your handmade paper and pressed flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave comments. It means a lot to me.