"If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water." The Immense Journey, 1957 Loren Eiseley

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Studio Tour Door Prize Winner!

The winner of my door prize, a set of 4 handmade paper note cards, chosen by random number generator,
 is Lady Mudwerkes!  Congratulations, Margarete!    If you send me a convo at LizAnnasOnTheLake with your mailing address, I will get those cards to you in the mail right away.



I've really enjoyed everyone's comments so far.  I'm glad the list is going to be up for a while because I have so many more studios to visit.

3 comments:

  1. How exciting to get to win such lovely cards; can I have permission to post this picture on FB.
    Thank you;
    Margarete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is wonderful! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice note :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave comments. It means a lot to me.