Sharing my passion for handcrafted jewelry, paper making, and living a creative life.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Studio Tour Door Prize Winner!

The winner of my door prize, a set of 4 handmade paper note cards, chosen by random number generator,
 is Lady Mudwerkes!  Congratulations, Margarete!    If you send me a convo at LizAnnasOnTheLake with your mailing address, I will get those cards to you in the mail right away.



I've really enjoyed everyone's comments so far.  I'm glad the list is going to be up for a while because I have so many more studios to visit.

3 comments:

  1. How exciting to get to win such lovely cards; can I have permission to post this picture on FB.
    Thank you;
    Margarete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is wonderful! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice note :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave comments. It means a lot to me.