Sharing my passion for handcrafted jewelry, paper making, and living a creative life.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Sunshine Challenge


This is my piece for the Mix it Up with Melange "Sunshine" challengeYou don't have to be a member of the Melange team to participate.

IT'S SPRING! 
This mixed media collage ACEO (2.5 x 3.5") is made using a clear tar gel photo transfer over a piece of a music sheet and then painted with chromacolour paints.  Black pigment ink is brushed around the edges and a final coat of clear tar gel covers the piece.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!!! as well as all the other items you've featured. What a great blog! I will definitely be back here for more inspiration!
    Thanks, and enjoy that home on the lake. BC is a place I hope to visit very soon!
    Norma
    Texas Eagle Gallery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful and elegant, like thje theme very much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave comments. It means a lot to me.