"If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water." The Immense Journey, 1957 Loren Eiseley

Friday, April 2, 2010

Sunshine Challenge


This is my piece for the Mix it Up with Melange "Sunshine" challengeYou don't have to be a member of the Melange team to participate.

IT'S SPRING! 
This mixed media collage ACEO (2.5 x 3.5") is made using a clear tar gel photo transfer over a piece of a music sheet and then painted with chromacolour paints.  Black pigment ink is brushed around the edges and a final coat of clear tar gel covers the piece.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!!! as well as all the other items you've featured. What a great blog! I will definitely be back here for more inspiration!
    Thanks, and enjoy that home on the lake. BC is a place I hope to visit very soon!
    Norma
    Texas Eagle Gallery

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful and elegant, like thje theme very much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave comments. It means a lot to me.