Sharing my passion for handcrafted jewelry, paper making, and living a creative life.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it's been over a year since I last posted.  I am so pleased to see that most of you are still here.

I moved away from my lake in November 2011 with plans to sell.  It felt like the right thing to do at the time...to move forward.  But here I am again...on my lake.  It's so nice to be back here, and sharing it with 'J'. 

I've just restored order to my studio after the production chaos before Christmas.  I know that most of you can relate to that frenzy that leaves your space looking like a tornado hit.  It was a successful season but now I'm ready to slow down the pace a bit and perhaps even clean up between projects.


I'm looking forward to catching up and sharing some of my own work from this past year with you.  I wish you all the best in 2013!


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you're back at your lake as it was obvious how much you love the place! Hope things are going well for you now. Happy New Year!

    Ann Mackay (Melange)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz Anna. How good it was to see you at my blog recently. I was just wondering about you a few weeks ago. Glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave comments. It means a lot to me.